- NASA Registration meeting, will be held on January 21st. 7pm-9pm @ Dalry Primary School
- Registration forms are available for download in the documents section of this website
NASA League History
The North Ayrshire Soccer Association(NASA) came into being in September 1997, when Half a dozen like minded coaches, fed up with winter football, excessive travelling, and an over emphasis on winning got together and with the help and guidance of Eric Young/Richard Wilson (then SFA Community Coach, Kilmarnock FC/North Ayrshire respectively), NASA was born.
The Association is supported by, The SFA Community Programme, KA Leisure and the Scottish Soccer Sevens Development Association, and has as it’s motto “First For Kids.”
NASA caters for all age groups 7-11 irrespective of race, colour, gender or religion and endeavours to promote sportsmanship and fair play in young footballers at all times.
The Aims of NASA are wide and varied:
• To attract and facilitate increased football participation and development at all levels in North Ayrshire and to provide a positive non-competitive environment for children to play football.
• To promote the ethos of co-operation, respect for others, loyalty, self-discipline and the need for teamwork.
• To develop the skills and fitness of children playing football, irrespective of ability, through the small sided game.
• To encourage personal responsibility at all age groups.
NASA shall endeavour to promote these values and will work closely with any other organisations who have similar aims.