Wednesday, 22 Jun 2011
- All managers need to report to the building located to the right of the entrance to the Chapel Road field. Once there your team will be confirmed and you will receive a fixtures list for your particular age group. You are also required to pay the match fees of £10 (U6s/U7s) / £12 (U8s/U9s) before your teams can take to the field. The match fees cover both games that your teams play on the day. In the event that your team only has one fixture on a match day the fee payable will be £5 (U6s/U7s), £6 (U8s/U9s).
- Pitch numbers will be clearly visible. There will be a number assigned to each pitch (1-8), which will be displayed on a laminated A4 size piece of paper and taped to the surrounding fencing.
- We will have a roped/coned off area running down the centre of the pitch to enable teams to warm up on their arrival. Teams should then only move on to the playing areas just prior to their kick off.
- Referees will keep score and ask both managers to sign the match card at the end of each game (U8s & 9s only)
- Teams cannot score directly from a kick off or kick in