- Follow the GYAFL on Twitter! @GYAFL
- See 'League News' - GYAFL match reports required for Citizen & Echo Youth Sport section
- This site works best with Internet Explorer 8 or 9 or Mozilla Firefox
- The GYAFL accept no liability arising from any errors/omissions on this site
- Downloadable GYAFL Result Cards available on 'League Documents' page
Website last updated: 19 Apr 2014 @ 16:03
Forest Rangers u13 pitch details
Mon 9 Sep, 2013
Route to Forest Rangers u13 pitch at Lydbrook GL17 9PD:
Address – Reeds Sports Ground, Lower Lydbrook, Lydbrook, Gloucestershire. GL17 9PD. (Postcode approximate - follow local directions below)
Directions from Gloucester
1. From Gloucester, Take A40 (Forest of Dean / Ross on Wye)
2. Travel through Huntley, take A4136 to Forest of Dean / Monmouth.
3. Stay on A4136, through village of Mitcheldean.
4. 1½ mile past Mitcheldean, Church on right hand side, continue through two sets of traffic lights.
5. Stay on A4136, through village of Brierley, past Service Station on right and take next right to village of Lydbrook.
6. Go through village until you come to a T-Junction, turn left heading for English Bicknor. After 1 mile, Reeds Sports Ground, Lower Lydbrook is on the Right hand side opposite Telephone box or just after bus shelter on the right.