- ANNUAL DRAW 2014 WINNING NUMBERS £150-04268, £75-00570, £50-02693 (See League News)
- HOLE I'TH WALL WIN SPORTS COUNCIL CUP FINAL DEFEATING BLACKBURN UNITED 5-2 A.E.T
- THE IVY VETERANS WIN COTTON CUP FINAL DEFEATING WHALLEY RANGE 3-0
- INDIVIDUAL AWARDS 2013- 2014 ANNOUNCED (See League News)
- THE IVY VETERANS F.C. WIN APRIL FAIR PLAY AWARD (See League News)
- ALEXANDRA HOTEL WIN EDDLESTON CUP DEFEATING BLACKBURN UNITED RESERVES 2-1
- RISHTON UNITED BEAT HOLE ITH WALL IN BIRTWISTLE CUP FINAL TO COMPLETE LEAGUE & CUP DOUBLE
- Combination Seeks New Teams, Players, Coaches & Referees (See League News)
Welcome to the BLACKBURN AND DISTRICT FOOTBALL COMBINATION formed in 1902.
We are an adult league and currently have 21 teams playing in 2 divisions and also have four cup competitions.
The majority of our games are played on Saturday afternoons with some evening fixtures (if necessary) at the beginning and the end of our season. Most of our games are played on Blackburn with Darwen local authority pitches at Pleasington Playing Fields in Blackburn but 5 of our teams play their home games at other venues.
Blackburn Combination is a member of the F.A. Respect Programme and is run by a Management Committee consisting of: COLIN BRINDLE(Chairman), BILL MARKHAM (League Secretary), LIONEL COOKE (League Treasurer) and ten other members. All of the committee members can be contacted via this website.
The League is currently taking part in the Football Association two year trial of the use of "Roll on Roll Off" substitutes which we believe to be a great success and we hope that this will be continued at the end of the two year period.
We hope that you will enjoy using our our site!
Teams P GD Pts RISHTON UNITED 20 70 54 BLACKBURN UNITED 20 21 43 VAUXHALL INN 20 8 35 ANCHOR 20 14 30 HOLE ITH WALL 20 -2 30 WELLINGTON INN 20 5 29 CLIFTON 20 -12 28 FEILDENS ARMS 20 -7 23 BLACKBURN OLYMPIC 20 -24 18 ISLINGTON 20 -34 18 GREENFIELD 20 -39 14No information available.
Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday H: 25°C
Farleys Solicitors LLPWebsite: